PGSA2Z Flysky CT6B 2.4GHz 6CH Transmitter with FS-R6B Receiver
- Model Type: Digital Radio Transceiver.
- Sensitivity: 1024.
- Bandwidth: 500 kHz.
- Default Operating Mode: Mode 2 (Left-Hand Throttle).
- No. of Channels: 6.
- Operating Voltage: 12V DC (1.5AA x 8 Battery).
FlySky CT6B 2.4Ghz 6CH Transmitter with FS-R6B Receiver is the popular 6 Channel Radio CT6B manufactured by FlySky. Flysky CT6B 2.4 GHZ 6CH transmitter is an entry-level 2.4 GHz radio system offering the reliability of 2.4 GHz signal technology and a receiver with 6 channels. CT6B 2.4 GHZ 6CH transmitter radio is a value for money, entry-level 6 channel transmitter, ideal for quadcopters and multicopters that require the 6ch operation.
This radio has two retract switches and proportional flap dials in easy reach for channels 5 and 6. It can be powered by 8 x AA Size Batteries or a 12V Power Supply. This comes with a trainer port to help beginners learn flying. It can be configured by connecting it to the computer. Use the T6config software to configure your radio on a computer.
- Super active and passive anti-jamming capabilities.
- Very low power consumption.
- High receiving sensitivity.
- 8 model memory, digital control.
- We can program by PC with the included software.
- Full range 2.4GHz 6-channel radio.
- 4 Types (Airplane, Heli90, Heli120, Heli140).
- Use a linear spread of fine paragraph by an excess antenna.
- It covers the entire bandwidth of the antenna bandwidth range.
- High quality and stability.
1 x Flysky CT6B Transmitter
1 x FS-R6B Receiver
1 x USB Interface Cable
1 x Software CD
1 x Receiver Binding Cable
1 x User Manual